Location: Fremont, CA
- Develop, implement, and maintain test process instructions (TPI) for production.
- Train production employees on test processes.
- Troubleshoot and perform root-cause analysis.
- Prepare complex test and diagnostic programs.
- Coding on test scripts.
- High-end server configurations.
- Develop overall integration & test strategy and schedule test plans & scripts.
- Design test fixtures and equipment.
- Complete specifications and procedures for new products.
- May be responsible for setting parameters and testing customer samples.
- Perform troubleshooting and root-cause analysis.* Install hardware into racks and label/run cables.
- Build system to drawing package including loading applications and operating system.
- Review test equipment and capacity
- Bachelor Degree in Industrial/Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years related experience including experience working on complex problems where analysis or data requires evaluation and identifiable factors and interacting with leadership on matters concerning several functional areas, divisions, and/or customers.*
- Ability to implement strategic policies when selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria.
- Solid understanding of manufacturing equipment identification, maintenance and calibration.
- Experience in a start-up and/or change management environment within the manufacturing industry highly desirable.
- Experience implementing a Quality Management System (i.e. ISO 9001) preferred.
- Ability to work in both a standard office setting, including continuous sitting, standing, keyboarding and a manufacturing environment, including variable temperature and noise.
- Ability to work as business needs require which may include long days, occasional evenings and weekends, and occasional travel for business meetings or training.