Location: Fremont, CA
Day and swing shifts available!
Responsible for the initial racking and stacking of servers in the warehouse. Included in the above job duties, this person will need to have a sharp attention to detail, good organizational skills, and a strong work ethic, and a problem solving mentality.
Job Duties Include:
- Racking and Stacking Servers in a manufacturing environment
- Rack preparation
- Server preparation
- Server install
- Working with hand tools
- Following ticketing system for requests
- Maintaining accurate documentation on closed requests and installs
- Hands on experience with servers racking and stacking. High Volume racking and stacking experience
- Hardware knowledge and understanding- Break fix, how to handle equipment.
- Work ethic and attention to detail- someone who is self-motivated to complete all the tasks need for the day, quickly and accurately. Solving problems, seeking solutions to issues.