Location: Fremont, CA
- Crimp pins, using both hand and semi-automatic crimping tools.
- Use heat guns to install heat shrink and/or solder splices.
- Strip wire using thermal, hand and semi-automatic strippers.
- Perform light mechanical assembly duties.
- Perform inspection of your work and the work of your co-workers.
- Record time and quantities on daily production logs and time sheets.
- Read and work from assembly processes, procedures, engineering drawings and specifications.
- Identify and document problems on assemblies and suggest solutions.
- This position typically works under general supervision and direction.
- Performs other assembly duties as required.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Ability to read and comprehend written work instructions.
- Ability to add and subtract fractions and decimals using direct reading, gauges, rulers and scales.
- Requires good hand and eye coordination, attention to detail and focus on task is required
- Must be quality conscious and possess ability to meet production and quality standards.
- Ability to solve practical problems and/or interpret instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Must maintain standards certification in areas/facilities where required.
- Previous experience with hand tool operation preferred.
- Must have entry to mid-level computer skills.
- May be required to lift up to 25 lbs as required by the job task.