Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Our client is looking for a driven, self-starter and creative Business Analyst to drive new consumer-facing innovations. We seek someone with a strong entrepreneurial background, who can lead cross-functional teams and own development of new solutions that enable the business to scale. This person will help us take the business from experimental phase to a business that can scale and achieve full potential. This is a rare opportunity to join the founding team of a new business.
As a Business Analyst, you will turn hard data into actionable insights and compelling stories to inform key business decisions. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams of business leaders, product teams, marketers, and finance managers to solve the most pressing and challenging problems that face our business.
To succeed in this role, you will need to think creatively and strategically about the business, identify the most promising opportunities, and put together an optimal path for execution. Your success will be measured by your ability to generate positive feedback from customers, contribute to long-term revenue growth, and create new and scalable solutions.
- Deepen business understanding of customer experience, marketing, merchandising and site data
- Design and monitor performance reporting for digital customer experience (site/app) projects
- Frame the right questions, write queries and perform ad-hoc analysis to support immediate business data needs
- Create and automate best-in-class reporting and dashboards, while ensuring data integrity
- Provide clear recommendations and next steps for executive leadership consumption based on insights generated
- Bachelors in Economics, Math, Computer Science, Statistics, Management Science or other quantitative fields
- 3-5 years’ experience in a quantitative or analytical role – within consulting, marketing or consumer analytics
- Flair for data and business strategy
- Curiosity, humility and willingness to learn and work in teams
- Big picture thinking and ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Basic SQL & experience working on large multidimensional datasets
- Omniture experience a plus
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint