Location: San Mateo, CA
Provide administrative support to the Real Estate Department.
- Minimum 6+ months experience in Real Estate Lending at a Financial Institution (preferred).
- Possess strong organization, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Excellent follow up, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner.
- Possess strong word processing, database, and spreadsheet proficiency
- Fluent in Spanish a plus.
- Review mortgage applications received from Loan Officers.
- Verify the information identified in the loan origination system.
- Answer sales line and setup appointments for Loan Officers.
- Order property appraisals, Open escrow, Request Written and Verbal VOE’s.
- Set up loan files with initial documents and prepare file for submission to Loan Processing. Communicate with Loan Officers and Members to obtain initial required documentation and upload needs list items to Virtual Loan Folder.
- Provide excellent customer service to both internal (loan officers and processors and external (members) as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.