Location: Fremont, CA
- Conducting various product and quality process inspections based on assignment.
- Documenting inspection results by completing reports and logs, and correctly inputting data into the quality database
- Attending a daily team meeting for the area assigned.
- Communicate any issues to the assigned lead and or supervisor.
- Conduct daily audits of the area they are assigned; verifying tools for proper torque and calibrations; verifying proper ESD procedures are being used by manufacturing.
- Able to read and follow specifications, and process instructions.
- Must have good communication skills-both verbally and written
- Computer Skills/Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 and or/ 5s lean manufacturing is a plus but not required
- Experience conducting quality inspections in a manufacturing environment.
- Willing to work overtime and/or weekends if needed – is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to climb ladders when required.
- Ability to crouch and bend without limitations.
- Must be punctual and exhibit excellent attendance
Swing Shift – 3:45p.m. to 12:15a.m.