The person selected for this position will be a key player in the overall function and success of daily business. This person must be a self-starter who is a highly motivated decision-maker, creative, and possesses the ability to deal with all types of people and situations. They must be able to incorporate interpersonal skills and operational knowledge in a fast-paced environment. Analytical skills and the ability to review reports and understand issues to address from the review are of key importance. Staffing conditions can change quickly and this team needs to know how to spot and address staffing shortages and overstaffing as well as address client queuing.
Due to customer contact and interaction with Interpreters and managers, customer service is a key attribute needed.
Major Responsibilities, but not limited to:<
- Assist with line coverage, and monitor the line for shortages and assessing staffing
- Analyze data from reports and summarize in report to management along with recommendations for improvements and note actions
- Assisting with company staffing emergencies or technical issues by checking and documenting reports and checking in with our global centers, IT and
- Use various data systems to make adjustments in Interpreter schedules and document Interpreter call
- Act as the liaison between IT and Operations when in Business Continuity
- Assist Interpreters with Time-Off and Added Hour requests; interface with the WFM teams, Customer Service and Interpreter
- Provide assistance to contractor and vendor
- Answer escalated calls from customers who need an
- Administrative duties include (but are not limited to): assisting with client appointments, telephone number changes, documenting reports, and
- Must have 2 years of experience in Customer Services and/or Staffing management including staffing analysis.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work Flexible Hours (24/7)
- Strong analytical, high attention to detail, excellent troubleshooting skills, and creative problem solving skills
- Current Satisfactory attendance and job performance
- Ability to Multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to be self-motivated and self-directed and think and act independently while also being team oriented
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, with an emphasis on Excel and Word
- Statistical/Analytical Experience or Staffing Analysis Experience is a plus