Location: Fremont, CA
No experience required because training will be provided! You will assemble system components, multiple computer servers and various assembly operations on basic assemblies or sub-assemblies for large data center networking equipment and racks. You may perform other tasks including but not limited to unpacking, packaging, placing labels, recycling, rack cabling and crating. Assemblers normally receive detailed instructions and work under close supervision.
Day or swing shift available. 40 hours/week.
Business/Technical Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Ability to perform job in a quality system environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Team player attitude
- Able to follow and understand instructions from the supervisor
- Clear communication skills
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Ability to stand for a prolonged period of time
- Clear understanding of the English language
- Manual dexterity and repetitive work duties