Location: Monterey, CA
HRIS/Benefits Manager. You’ll help people when they need it most, and you will guide the company’s direction through insightful analytics.
• Partner with HR and leadership team to design and improve HR workflows and business processes.
• Provide expert level knowledge of the UltiPro HRIS and promote the product internally, through video and in-person training, participation drives, etc.
• Ensure data integrity of HRIS, building and maintaining recurring reports and dashboards to ensure employee data and analytics are used to drive business decisions.
• Provide expert knowledge in business intelligence reporting in the UltiPro system.
• Design and implement UltiPro modules, including onboarding and performance management.
• Create, train and document procedures for HRIS end users.
• Guide local HR practitioners in providing excellent benefits support, spearhead annual open enrollment and HRIS integration, oversee audits and compliance.
• Ensure benefit plan compliance.
• Advise HR team regarding questions related to benefits, time reporting, leave management, wellness initiatives, HRIS and related policies and procedures.
• Oversee leave management and administration, developing employee communication and disability communication materials.
• Ensure federal, state and local compliance.
• Prior benefits and HRIS administration experience required; experience using UltiPro is a huge plus.
• Experience managing benefits and open enrollment for mid to large national companies.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in human resources department.
• College degree with major in Human Resources preferred
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Light design skills very helpful.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree