Location: San Bruno, CA
The Merchandise Assistant manages the acquisition, coordination and tracking of their subcategory item pages and shelves on the website. They manage item page content, cross-sells, and accessories for the merchandise department. They assist the call center associates with customer service questions. This position will be responsible for managing the acquisition, coordination and tracking of inbound supplier data.
- Coordination of content & item setup (50%)
- Supports the item level efforts of all merchandise categories reporting to the Category Manager
- Work with Buyers and Item Set up Team to set up new items and maintain item changes such as: numbers, item dimensions, rebates, add distributors, remove distributors, retail price changes, cost price changes.
- Works closely with the copywriters and supplier to manage content acquisition.
- Works closely with the Item Set Up Team and supplier to manage the procurement and coordination of digital images and/or samples for the site.
- Work on product demos and page outlook enhancement.
- Oversees the quality assurance process as it relates to the item’s preparation to go live on the site.
- Work with Marketing to insure all proofs are set up correctly.
- Run in stock daily report for daily publishing.
- Track all items coming in, out to supplier, or with cross-functional team to ensure all items go live in a timely manner.
- Maintain item pages with accurate accessories and cross sell layout.
- Manage change requests such as: prices, flags, inventory availability, critical live images and copy changes, base/variant maintenance.
- Administrative and Tracking (30%)
- Monitor reviews and ratings feedback.
- Submit critical tickets for system, or data repairs.
- Run reports to insure end dates are accurate for item’s existence.
- Run weekly out of stock reports for drop shipment items and email them out to pertaining suppliers for ETA.
- Comp shop other competitor sites.
- Special Projects (20%)
- Coordinate with team to resolve customer service issues promptly and accurately.
- Provide additional support to the Item Set Up Team.