Location: Morgan Hill, CA
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Answers incoming customer telephone calls in a courteous and professional manner.
• Responds to and investigates customer inquiries, concerns, and issues via phone, fax, mail, and e-mail in a timely manner.
• Receives, records, and routes customer orders/changes in appropriate manner.
• Answers customer inquiries and provides appropriate technical and/or product-related information.
• Research and resolve customer complaints and/or billing issues.
• Contact customers when necessary to follow-up on customer issues or orders.
• Obtains customer feedback information.
• Effectively communicates customer issues and concerns to all applicable internal staff members.
• Documents all contacts, actions, and responses on every order.
• Maintains working knowledge of products and/or services.
• Prepare reports and correspondence as needed.
• Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Excellent customer service/order entry skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Commitment to excellence and high standards.
• Strong organizational skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
• Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams.
• Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
• Acute attention to detail.
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
• Ability to perform diversified clerical functions.
• Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds.
• Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
• Bilingual skills a plus.