Location: San Carlos, CA
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide preventative, corrective, and emergency maintenance and troubleshooting to limit downtime and maximize efficiencies
• Work with different departments to ensure all needs are met, while ensuring maintenance is able to schedule their work appropriately by prioritizing work load
• Maintain environmental compliance
• Perform equipment and facilities installations (mechanical, electrical, HVAC)
• Work with varied power equipment
• General building, cleaning, painting, repair work across all facilities
• Ability to work in a team environment to complete goals, while also working alone on projects.
• Ideal candidate will have 6-8 years’ experience or equivalent combination of education and experience including but not limited to: HVAC, compressors, electrical, gas, exhaust, plumbing, mechanical, and media blast systems
• Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude; HVAC experience a major plus
• Self-motivated, self-starter, willing to find tasks to complete
• Strong analytical skills, general computer proficiency, excellent oral and written communication skills
• Able to work well with minimal supervision
• Ability to prioritize tasks and follow specified procedures
• Willingness to perform repetitive and physically demanding tasks for extended periods
• Schedule flexibility, overtime possible, position has a 24 hour on call rotation.
• Ability to lift/move up to 50 pounds by self in a safe manor
• Ability to work in tight spaces
• Ability to work at heights without issue
• Lifting, walking, climbing, pushing, twisting, stooping, etc.
Shift: Flexibility, overtime possible, position has a 24 hour on call rotation.