Location: San Jose, CA
Provides a professional experience in product packing and delivery schedule control daily
Duties and Responsibilities:
• The applicant will be responsible for shipping system packaging; daily component packing and customer customization to order file follow up in the part of system packing and delivery.
• CTO file (Customization to Order project file) and SOP (Stand Operation Procedure) follow up is required.
• Responsible in the order scheduling and packing quality control of the product when packaging.
• Double boxing and palletizing.
• Receiving and delivery incoming packages.
• Ability to use and maneuver a pallet jack.
• Able to physically lift up to 40 lbs
• Work and interface with teammate, initiate and provide the right response / solution positively and professionally to solve any shipping issues and packing problem, do all necessary support within the team.
• Scanning barcode with Shipping modules in Oracle for record traceability.
• Accomplishing all tasks assigned to you.
• High School degree or above in a shipping / packing field or equivalent experience.
• Exceptional skills with Excel
• Minimum 1 years hand-on / professional experience in PC hardware shipping environment.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks, and a time management skills a must.
• Ability to manage a changing workload / priorities, meet order schedule with quality results.
• Ability to work independently, analytical problem-solving skills.
• Ability and willingness to motivate and support others and team player.
• Clear verbal and written communication skills.