Location: US Remote
This position is the first point of contact for internal and external customers and patients. Associates will provide product support and deliver a premium level of service. Outbound and inbound telephone communication is key in relationship building with our customers. This enables us to generate sales of products and support as a “best in class” product and service company.
- Primary interface between patients, customers/vendors, internal departments and worldwide contacts
- Respond to high volume of inbound inquiries, complaints and order requests via telephone, email and fax correspondence
- Accurately process orders. Expedite the delivery of products for patients when required. Review open orders on a daily basis.
- Accurate and thorough documentation of all complaints and drug inquiries. Escalate to Customer Alliance Manager, Quality Manager and VP of Operations & Regulatory as needed.
- Coordinate with Customer Alliance Manager, warehouse teams, accounting team and other departments to ensure order fulfillment is timely within 48 hours of processing the order.
- Answer and educate internal and external customers regarding Products with strict adherence to FDA guidelines
- Support all programs and projects including clinical trials and other product development programs.
- Support and promote our online ordering system
- Proactively communicate with a target list of open territories. The goal is to build relationships and rapport that lead to improved loyalty to products
- Support Territory Managers with customer information, contacts and feedback as needed
- Collaborate with Territory Managers on current customer relationships, orders, contacts and account updates
- Generate and provide feedback to the Manager on a daily basis
Education and Experience:
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years experience in Customer Service/Call Center environment
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc)
- SAP and/or CRM experience preferred or other intermediate usage of database experience required
- Experience providing customer support via phone, email, and web forums
- Successful sales and/or customer service call center experience
- Facilitate problem resolution and offer solutions
- Excellent analytical, communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Solid organization and planning skills that display quality mindset and work habits
- Professional telephone etiquette
- Clear, articulate communication
- Understand the sales distribution process and channels for products
- Ability to follow simple and complex work instructions and actively listen
- Ability to read and comprehend product information, and strict adherence to FDA regulations
- Ability to handle challenging calls in professional, calm manner
- Ability to handle changes to existing policies and procedures as needed
- Must be able to multitask and work in an extremely fast paced environment
- Contribute positively to morale, and discourage negative non-productive behaviors
- Work independently and within a close team environment