Location: US Remote
GENERAL DESCRIPTION / PRIMARY PURPOSE
The Customer Support/e-Commerce Representative, to input and support for customer functions for eCommerce site including customer interface support and troubleshooting, live chat, email response, order processing, streamlining customer alliance processes, timely input of orders and timely shipping, and suggestive selling (upselling). Input for improving process flow and the complete customer experience.
The Customer Support/e-Commerce Representative assist with content creation and implementation of eMarketing (digital marketing) programs to drive customers to site, creation and coordination of site promotions including discount codes and custom graphics, coordination of activities with social media sites, blog posts, search function optimization for site, interface and coordinate with additional outside marketing consulting teams (e.g. Bright Star).
JOB SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES
- 2 years plus in eCommerce/Web Design field
- Web based sales promotions and customized graphic generation
- Order fulfillment on Shopify eCommerce platform
- Google analytics
- Competing devices and technologies
- Web site content creating
- Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, Google Analytics
- Designing programs for Shopify web site architecture
- eCommerce knowledge and measurement metrics for analytics
- Call Center/Customer Service processes for multi-line systems.
- Communication of features and benefits and upselling
- CRM experience a plus
- Standard Operating Procedure generation and implementation
- Asthma, COPD, cystic fibrosis disease information
- Social media platforms and functions.
- Interface between social media and sales generation
JOB SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skill and Experience Requirements)
- Strong knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles, procedures and application.
- Must have the ability to make decisions, appear for work on time, follow directions, interact well with co- workers, understand and follow posted work rules/procedures and to accept constructive criticism.
- Strong attention to detail and a desire to assume new responsibilities.
- Organization, attention to detail and the ability to analyze data
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited college or university. Preferred degrees include Business Management, Business Administration, Graphic Design, Web Design, Visual Arts, Communications.