Location: Salinas, CA
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm
Major Responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances. • Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries. • Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities; verifying federal id numbers; scheduling and preparing checks; resolving invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents properly.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Management of equipment files.
- Prepare yearly 1099’s, credit applications, and any other special projects as necessary.
- High School Diploma with at least 3 or more years of experience in A/P and/or A/R. • High attention to detail and ability to take notes
- Ability to handle distractions and shifting priorities
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Knowledge of Famous Software a plus
- Friendly and personable demeanor, ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally verbally and in writing
- Willingness to seek guidance for tasks beyond skill set
- Background in payroll and Agriculture industry a plus
- Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus