Location: Salinas, CA
Schedule: Monday to Friday
The Reception/Invoicing Clerk will assist with answering phone lines, greet customers coming into office, take messages, assist with customer inquiries and direct them to the appropriate department or personnel at assigned branch, and invoicing duties.
This individual will maintain a clean and organized desk and office environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer all phone lines, take messages, assists with customer inquiries and direct them to the appropriate department or personnel
- Greet customers coming into office, assist with inquiries and direct them to the appropriate department and/or personnel
- Process credit applications; follow up on necessary information for applications
- Process cycle bills daily using database and Excel
- Add customer credit applications into software
- Process freight bills using software and Excel
- Prepare invoices
- Update database sheets as needed using Excel
- Prepare payoff requests
- Prepare outgoing mail; collect mail box items
- Other duties may be assigned.
- High School Diploma
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office Suite required
- 2 years’ experience using Microsoft Excel required
- 10 key preferred
- Customer service: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bilingual English / Spanish preferred
- Invoicing: 1 year (Required)
- Answering multi phone lines