Location: US Remote
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 7:30am-4:00pm
The Recruiting Specialist reports to the Manager of Talent Acquisition and is responsible for posting job applications online, examining resumes, screening potential candidates, and setting up interviews. This position will assist with all recruiting related activities in harmony with the Corporate Recruiting Team. This role assists in finding, hiring and retaining the most qualified people for our open roles.
- Ensure company staffing needs are filled in a timely manner, and that the company maintains a robust pipeline of qualified candidates
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers of all levels to identify each position’s requirements while demonstrating a high level of customer service
- Exercise strong application of Boolean searches to source applicants on search engines, social media, web mining, and our internal ATS, Workday
- Log and track candidate information in the Applicant Tracking System, LinkedIn Recruiter and other internal databases
- Pre-screen candidates by phone, video or in person for appropriate knowledge, skills and abilities, and provide recommendations for next level interview
- Research, prepare and edit job descriptions and post according to Company policies
- Schedule applicants and hiring managers for upcoming interviews
- Assist in planning and organizing virtual and/or onsite job fairs locally or within the U.S. • Measure and report on sourcing and recruiting metrics (ex. source of hire and time-to-fill.) • Ad-hoc projects as assigned
Minimum Experience and Skills Required
- AA or Bachelor’s degree preferred or relevant experience
- 1 – 2 years of experience supporting HR and/or Recruiting
- Advanced level Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel & Outlook) and internet research
- General understanding of the recruitment life-cycle process
- Excellent presentation, communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of working in an ATS system, Workday a plus
- Applied knowledge of social media such as Facebook and Twitter and familiarity with LinkedIn in search of top talent
- Demonstrated history of strong productivity, follow-through, sense of urgency and quality work • Ability to exercise effective judgment, confidentiality, sensitivity and creativity to changing needs and Situations • Time management and the ability to prioritize
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Use a computer laptop and/or desktop up to a minimum of 8 hours per day.
- Work in an office environment and walk quickly throughout the building.
- Talk via video conference, telephone handset and/or headset throughout the work day.
- Ability to travel by car and/or plane if and when needed.