Location: Monterey, CA
Job Description: Under the general direction of the Customer Service Manager, the Customer Service Representative will be
responsible for supporting sales staff and customers, replying to inquiries and issue resolution.
• Act as primary point of contact customer billing inquiries, providing all needed customer service support.
• Answer phone inquiries from customers and sales staff.
• Process web inquiries from customers and sales staff.
• Facilitates adjustments and credits, tracking dollar amounts that require approvals; accurate data entry
into client database.
• Provide written billing explanations when needed.
• Excel reporting.
• Oracle Discover Reports.
• Tracking of billing inquiries that come on-line.
• Tracking of trends within the company to prevent recurrence of problems.
• Answer escalated calls from customer agents for billing or service issues.
• Knowledge of Titan/Olympus/Great Plains applications (will train.)
• Reporting for customer base in accordance with Language Line proprietary policies.
• Two years customer service experience.
• Demonstrated good customer service skills, work performance and attendance.
• Detail oriented and good organizational skills.
• Must be team oriented.
• Some college or technical training.
• Microsoft Office Suite.
• Effective use of Titan and all other available technology tools.
• Creative problem solving.
• Ability to work under pressure and maintain rapport with colleagues and clients.
• Ability to work flexible hours.